Patient / Rights & Responsibilities As a patient as per NABH Norms:
- The right to have privacy dignity and religious & cultural belief respected.
- The patient / family right to have protection from/against physical abuse or neglect.
- The right to have information related to your medical condition kept confidential.
- The right to accept or refuse any medication, investigation or treatment, and to be informed of the likely consequences of doing so.
- The patient has right to reasonably informed participation in decisions involving his/her health care. The patient shall not be subjected to any procedure without his/her informed consent.
- The right to receive medical advice and treatment which fully meets the currently accepted standards of care and quality and know the same.
- The right to make complaints/suggestions.
- The right to have information on expected cost of the treatment.
- The right to access to his/her clinical records.
- The right to be given a clear description of your medical condition and plan of care.
- Give us as much information as you can about your present health, past illness allergies and any other relevant details.
- Follow the prescribed and agreed treatment plan and comply with the instruction given.
- Show consideration for rights of other patients and hospital by following the hospital rules concerning patient conduct.
- Keep appointments that you make, or else notify the hospital as early as possible if you are unable to do so.
- Do not ask us to provide incorrect information or certification.
- Do not litter the hospital.
- Please garbage bins.
- Keep toilet clean after use.
- Do not smoke or spill inside the hospital premises.
- Support the hospital in keeping environment clean.
- Wait patiently for your turn.
- Maintains silence.
- Do not bring children below 10 years as visitors.