Dr. Siva Rama Krishna
Additional Director – Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cornea & Refractive Surgery
Base Hospital (M,T,W,Th,F )- Kakinada
- 10+ Years
- 10,300+ Cataract and Cornea Surgeries
- Regular penetrating, lamellar surgeries (DALK, DSEK, DMEK) and Keratoprosthesis.
- Ocular surface reconstruction surgeries (SLET, Amniotic membrane transplants corneal tattooing) etc.
- Sclerocorneal perforation repair and refractive surgery.
- Phacoemulsification surgeries (under topical anesthesia, including toric and multifocal iols)
- SICS and can manage intra-operative complications.
- Ttrabeculectomy and combined surgeries.
highlights and accolades
- Former Cornea and comprehensive Ophthalmology Fellow – Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai, TN, India.
- Actively involved in managing Cornea clinic with good clinical acumen and refined surgicalskills.
- Good experience in performing regular penetrating (400+ cases), lamellar surgeries (DALK, DSEK, DMEK- 200 cases) and keratoprosthesis (10+ cases)
- Confidently performs ocular surface reconstruction surgeries (SLET, Amniotic membrane transplants corneal tattooing etc.-50 cases), Sclerocorneal perforation repair (100+ cases)and refractive surgery.(100 cases)
- Performed more than 3000+ Phacoemulsification surgeries (under topical anesthesia, including toric and multifocal iols), 5000) SICS and can manage intra-operative complications.
- Comfortable in performing trabeculectomy and combined surgeries. (50+ cases)
- Proactively involved in fellowship and residency training.
- Actively contributes to clinical research and community ophthalmology at the organization.