How you can help
Since its inception, the Srikiran Institute of Ophthalmology has provided eye care facilities to over 23,07,599 patients in need and performed over 2,19,137 cataract surgeries without charge. All this was and is only possible with the involvement of many kind philanthropists and institutions. Even after all these efforts, there are still many people who need help to improve their quality of life. In India, there is a backlog of 12 million cataracts to be operated on, and the problem is even more prominent in rural areas. Your help will be useful in maintaining the quality of service, in making services affordable as well as available, strengthening the infrastructure, and continuing to provide free service to those who are really in need.
You can become a part of us by:
- Volunteering your time and skills at the institute (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Identifying persons with eye problems and sending them to the Institute.
- Donating much needed building materials, furniture, equipment or any other materials.
- By donating money to the corpus fund.
- Donating for cataract surgeries and sponsoring of screening clinics in a village.
- Contributions are exempted from tax in India, US and Canada.
- The Foundation has permission to receive donations from abroad under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act.
Please come forward, we need you.
Within India, the donations can be sent to the Bank of Baroda account by online to the following address.
BANK DETAILS OF SANKURATHRI FOUNDATION, KAKINADA.
Name of the Bank: Bank of Baroda
Account name: Sankurathri Foundation
Account .Number: 2786 01 0000 2239
Branch Name: Ramanayyapeta
IFS code: BARB0RAMPET (0 = Numerical Zero)
If you are not able to send through online, Please write a cheque with the name of SANKURATHRI FOUNDATION and send it to the following address.
A.P.S.P. Camp Post,
Near Atchampeta Junction
Kakinada- 533 005
East Godavari District
Tel: (0884) 230 6301/302
Fax: (0884) 230 6345
"Let us light a lamp in the life of blind"